Panama City, Panama3rd Gathering of the Parliamentary Network on Climate Change | Fostering Climate Action in the Americas and the Caribbean: The Role of Parliaments within the Climate Agenda
SOCIAL MEDIA: #ParlAmericasCC
- Bangkok climate talks: key outcomes on the Paris Agreement ‘rulebook’, CarbonBrief: Clear on Climate (2018)
- Benefits of Climate Action: Piloting a Global Approach to Measurement, C40 Cities (2016)
- Loss and Damage: Online Guide, UNFCCC (2017)
- Primer on the United Nations Climate Change Regime, ParlAmericas (2018)
- Primer on Carbon Pricing, ParlAmericas (2017)
- Nationally Determined Contributions Summary Cards for Parliamentarians, ParlAmericas (2017)
- Assessing the impact of disasters: current scenarios and trends in the Americas. Raul Salazar, Chief of the United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR) Secretariat for the Americas.
- Carbon Pricing in the Americas and the Caribbean. Alexis L. Leroy, CEO, Allcot Group (greenhouse gas emissions management expert).
- Carbon Pricing: A Parliamentarian Perspective. The Honourable Jennifer Simons, Vice president – The South American Parliamentary Network on Climate Change and Speaker of the National Assembly, Suriname.
- Paris Agreement and NDCs. Carlos Garvia, Regional Coordinator, Regional Center of Collaboration, Latin America and Caribbean, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- Subnational climate change adaptation and mitigation: challenges and opportunities for urban settlements. Gian Carlo Delgado Ramos, Member of the Working Group II, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Mexico.
- Sustaining the fabric of life. Nidya Pesántez, Program specialist, UN Women Ecuador.
Panama City, PanamaDialogue on Disaster Risk Reduction
SOCIAL MEDIA: #ParlAmericasCC #Switch2Sendai
- Conceptual Framework on Disaster Risk Reduction and Adaptation to Climate Change, Pilar Moraga Sariego, Centre of Climate Science and Resilience and University of Chile Centre for Environmental Law
- Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030, Raúl Salazar, United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR) Regional Office for the Americas
- Dialogue on Disaster Risk Reduction, Alma Pérez, UN Women Regional Office for the Americas and the Caribbean
- The Disaster Risk Reduction Agenda and the Nationally Determined Commitments under the Paris Agreement, Cayetano Casado, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and NDC Partnership
- A Look at the Local Frontline, María Verónica Bastías, Global Network of Civil Society Organizations for Disaster Reduction (GNDR)
- Chart of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction. UNISDR
- Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction. United Nations
- UN Women in Crisis and Emergency Contexts in Latin America and the Caribbean. UN Women, 2017
- Country Disaster Risk Profiles, World Bank Group