RECORDING OF THE MEETING (YouTube)
SOCIAL MEDIA: #COVID19 #ParlAmericasSDG
- Sustainable Responses for a Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery. Diane Quarless, ECLAC.
- The Economic and Gendered Impacts of COVID-19. Monika Queisser, OECD.
- Covid-19 and Parliament’s Role during a Pandemic. ParlAmericas, 2020.
- Compendium of Legislative and Executive Actions from the Americas and the Caribbean in Response to COVID-19. ParlAmericas, 2020.
- Covid-19 and Implications for Inclusive Economic Empowerment in Caricom: Policy and Programme Considerations. UN Women, 2020.
- Caribbean Region Quarterly Bulletin: Caribbean Economies in the Time of Coronavirus. IDB, 2020.
- COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean: How to Incorporate Women and Gender Equality in the Management of the Crisis Response. UN Women, 2020.
- A Policy Framework for Mitigating the Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis. World Bank Group, 2020.
- Industries post-COVID-19: A gender-responsive approach to global economic recovery. UNIDO, 2020
- Policy Brief: The Impact of COVID-19 on Women. UN, 2020.
- The post COVID-19 recovery: How to articulate integrated responses to the health, economic and climate crises in Latin America and the Caribbean. UN, 2020.
- Women at the core of the fight against COVID-19 crisis. OECD, 2020.
- Our recovery from the coronavirus crisis must have gender empowerment at its heart. World Economic Forum, 2020.
RECORDING OF THE MEETING (YouTube) (in Spanish)
SOCIAL MEDIA: #ParlAmericasGEN
PRESENTATIONS (in Spanish)
- Presentation by Member of the National Assembly Karina Arteaga. National Assembly of Ecuador, 2020.
- Testimony of a participant in the Financial School for Entrepreneurs. Member of the National Assembly Karina Arteaga, 2020.
- Considerations and Reflections on Gender Violence against Women in Times of the Pandemic in Mexico. Senator Verónica Camino, 2020.
RESOURCES (in Spanish)
- Prevention of Violence Against Women against COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean. UN Women, 2020.
- Committee of Experts requests the incorporation of the gender perspective in the measures taken to mitigate COVID-19 and the strengthening of actions for the prevention and attention of gender violence. OAS MESECVI, 2020.
AGENDA (in Spanish)
SOCIAL MEDIA: #Beijing25 #CSW64
- Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action. UN Women, 1995.
- National Reports from the Latin American and Caribbean governments to the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action. ECLAC.
- Regional report on the review of the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action in Latin American and Caribbean countries, 25 years on. ECLAC, 2019.
- Santiago Commitment. XIV Regional Conference on Women in Latin America and the Caribbean, 2020.
- Caribbean Joint Statement on Gender Equality and the Post 2015 and SIDS Agenda. UN Women, Multi-Country Office - Caribbean et al., 2013